Whats the best fucking way to kill yourself?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Ice Cold, Mar 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ice Cold

Ice Cold Member

No point of fucking living when everything that fucking happens goes fucking wrong.

People say jumping in front of a train but I need your thoughts.

2. Pécheur

Pécheur Account Closed

this is a pro-life forum, Ice Cold, it's forbidden to post suicide methods on here.

you should stick around to get some support and maybe pop into chat?

:hug:

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2011
  3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

What's up? Hope you'll talk about what's going on.

4. peacelovingguy

peacelovingguy Well-Known Member

A friend of mine drives a train. He is lucky as he has never personally drove a train which hit anyone - but he has had many delays over the years were he knew it was a suicide or an attempt.

He knows drivers who have been driving a train when some poor soul has tried to commit suicide. I say 'tried' as not all succeed. You can get injured so badly that you'd make things far far worse. The drivers, some take it real badly. Years ago they would get out and try and offer assistance. Not now though, due to health and safety issues.

Anyhow, this is not a pro suicide website mate. It's here to try and prevent it sometimes by reasoning with people. Bear in mind, many here know exactly what you are going through. It is like the opposite of the Midas Touch, were instead of everything you touch turning to gold it turns to sh** instead. That's how it can seem at least.

Anyhow, maybe you should let us know just how 'everything' has gone wrong in your life. After all, depression, which is what you have, has various causes. Sometimes it has no cause - I mean, some have a good life on paper but just feel bad.

There are ways you can get help. Feeling like you want to die is not a good place to be and its not a place you even have to be. We just end up there, usually after ruminating about things - condemning ourselves as if we are some judge appointed by God who has the right to pass a death sentence on matters which would not even make it to the local civil small claims court.

You got to talk to someone - and if you got nobody at hand right now then we're the perfect audience, because we don't judge you and don't think your stupid for being this way.

Anyhow, what's troubling you right now that it makes you feel life is not worth living?

5. solutions

solutions Well-Known Member

Mmhm. No one's allowed to help you with a good suicide method. Pretty much all of the good ones run a good chance of fucking you up without killing you. Then you get brain and organ damage, chronic pain, hospice care, and all that shit. Then you've got to deal with involuntary hospitalization, stigma, and living with the fact that you failed, if you're even capable of thinking it, depending on the damage done.

Suicide is hard and risky shit. Find an alternative until someone discovers a miracle method.

6. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hi James. Instead of planning on jumping in front of a train, why not talk about why you feel that this is your only option? There must be a better way. I know your life must seem pretty bad right now, but many of life's problems are temporary ones. Also, consider the psychological trauma that you would be doing to the train driver and all the people on the train? Also, what if you survive and you're mangled in the accident? What has brought you to this point?

7. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Well the best method would be the one that guarantees you die. But there is no such method available. There is always the chance that a variable you werent expecting could happen. And the majority of methods out there, that if you fail, will guarantee that you will suffer more than you ever did trying to struggle through depression and suicidal feelings. So like others have suggested, please try to find something to hold on to that will help you get through how your feeling.. Keep posting and let others help you.

8. MelissaC

MelissaC New Member

Im new to this forum and this site.. I came here, because 2 days ago on March 13th at 8:10 pm my 13 yr old nephew xxxxxxxxx and killed himself. I am so angry,... and i have such rage i need to talk with someone. Do you want to know why he did it?.. was he being bullied?. was he depressed?. no. my nephew left a note, stating one thing and one thing only. I am doing this for knowledge,.. knowledge to go with me into reincarnation. Now what 13 year old thinks this stuff?. Can someone tell me this? To know that my nephew killed himself, for what?.. To find knowledge in the afterlife?.. And what if there is no afterlife?. what then? did he think of that?. My nephew was loved,. loved everyday,.. never abused, never bullied.. loved immensly. And im so angry, because I cant bring him back. Because he just made the biggest mistake, a kid could ever make. I need answers. This family needs answers. Is this normal?.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.