whats the best way to do it?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by anoriginalthought, Apr 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anoriginalthought

anoriginalthought Active Member

Yeah I'm done.

(Mod Edit Methods). It makes the most sense.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2014
  2. anoriginalthought

anoriginalthought Active Member

Thanks for everything everyone :) I threw away the one thing I wanted more than anything else. You could argue that I never really wanted that, but thats not true. A better life for myself isnt possible anymore. I'm trapped and this is the only way out.

3. Twocky61

Twocky61 Banned Member

:freehug:

4. iwanttohelp

iwanttohelp Well-Known Member

Whats the issue and why are you trapped?

5. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

The best way to do something about it is to get professional help - and with 20 or so threads I have read through of yours I have not seen anything that leads me to believe you have attempted to get professional help or tried to change anything. You have asked a lot of questions about how to feel differently or to not hold on so tight to things - yet seem very happy to let everything go without having had tried any actual help - by discussing issues on here or more importantly be seeking professional help. That would be the first place I would start if i were you- calling a crisis line now or even better calling a dr and make an appointment or going to the emergency room and try to actually get help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.