1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

whats the best way to do it?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by anoriginalthought, Apr 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anoriginalthought

anoriginalthought Active Member

Yeah I'm done.

(Mod Edit Methods). It makes the most sense.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2014
  2. anoriginalthought

anoriginalthought Active Member

Thanks for everything everyone :) I threw away the one thing I wanted more than anything else. You could argue that I never really wanted that, but thats not true. A better life for myself isnt possible anymore. I'm trapped and this is the only way out.

3. Twocky61

Twocky61 Banned Member

:freehug:

4. iwanttohelp

iwanttohelp Well-Known Member

Whats the issue and why are you trapped?

5. JmpMster

JmpMster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

The best way to do something about it is to get professional help - and with 20 or so threads I have read through of yours I have not seen anything that leads me to believe you have attempted to get professional help or tried to change anything. You have asked a lot of questions about how to feel differently or to not hold on so tight to things - yet seem very happy to let everything go without having had tried any actual help - by discussing issues on here or more importantly be seeking professional help. That would be the first place I would start if i were you- calling a crisis line now or even better calling a dr and make an appointment or going to the emergency room and try to actually get help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.