What's the best way to slit wrists?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by justblu, May 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. justblu

justblu New Member

I want it to work this time.

2. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

no one will give you that kind of information. this is a pro-life forum. would you like to talk about why you feel this bad?

3. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

As Sam said, no one here will give you methods on how to hard yourself. However we can offer you a listening ear and some support during this time of need. Please stay and talk to us, its a better option than harming yourself.

4. justblu

justblu New Member

Should I admit myself to the hospital? I feel that would be stupid because if I survive, I may lose my job. Thats why i want to die...if I have no job, I may as well be dead anyway.

5. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

If you feel admitting yourself would help then i would consider it. Anyways better than that right? Do what you can to get better and if u fell that admitting yourself is gonna help then by all means do it.

6. Pro-life site, should read the rules y'no.

Even if it weren't, we'd probably not even know since it's very hard to die from this, I'd know.

Why not admit yourself, if you feel that'd help, go for it. :)

7. run4fun

run4fun Well-Known Member

slitting wrist is mostly unsuccessful. i heard it's painful. there are many better ways. but i can't tell on this forum. they'll delete them.

8. ummm...hospitals are kinda expensive...look around on the web, there are non profit organizations that provides mental health help for free...yes, pro-life...*sigh* kinda hard to do when you're so down though...i dislike chipper people who can just be so cheerful about it to you and say, "oh life is not that bad, it'll get better" yeah, right...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.