what's the easiest way?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by living hell, Jan 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. living hell

living hell New Member

Xxxxx

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2010
  2. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Talking to us about how you feel is the best option.

We are a pro-life site. So, let us know what's going on to make you feel this way. And welcome to the forums!

3. TWF

TWF Well-Known Member

Pro-life site. Here to talk to you about your problems.

4. living hell

living hell New Member

problem: life is meaningless. Even if you live your dreams, it all ends with nothing. All the suffering along the way is just unnecessary

5. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

True, suffering is unnecessary. But choosing and ending your life is a choice also. Taking into account the suffering that you could go through is enough for me to not do it.

Sometimes we are entitled to bad days, but they always pave the way to better days.

6. living hell

living hell New Member

That's why I'm trying to find the XXXX

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2010
  7. Lost.

Lost. Well-Known Member

Stop being such a victim.

Stop being so self-centered. Think about the feelings of the people you'd be leaving behind.

Life is ultimately what you make of it.

You can either look at it through a self-pitying, gothy, nihilistic lens and let it beat you down into an emasculated pulp - or you can learn to laugh at yourself and carve something meangingful out of the suffering.

I don't expect to get through to somebody in your state of mind. If you're going to commit suicide, you're going to commit suicide. I just hope you have the mental muscle to snap out of it.

8. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

We won't help you kill yourself, and no one will ever tell you methods.

We are all here to help you and support you. Hope you change your mind

Take care :hug: xx

9. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

Lost, this isnt helpful one bit...and very judgemental...he's not being a victim, there's no information that supports that heck he barely said anything...I think your projecting your own stuff onto him...next time actually think through before responding and if you've nothing good to say, abstain from responding...

to living hell, I'm sorry you're feeling all this pain...to be honest, I can barely stand it myself...

here we're a pro life site, and so we focus on the root of the pain...there are alot of loving, caring people here....sadly I wish there were people like that in my real life...

10. TWF

TWF Well-Known Member

Hmm, yeah. Losts' comments should be projected onto a person like me, I'll take it, heck, I don't care if I hurt anyone by jumping of the 6 story school building.

I think its best to vent your problems here Living Hell, whether it be PM or thread, alot of people have probably had similair experiences and not many will judge your thoughts unlike IRL where mentioning "I'm suicidal" is taboo.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.