What's the fucking point?!!?!??!?!?!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by akalee_786, Sep 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. akalee_786

akalee_786 Banned Member

Live for what? Live to hurt I don't see any fucking point anymore each day I'm losing more and more of myself.. He fucking hurt me he's made me the way I am today I wish he'd disappear out if my life out of my mind his silly little mind games silly emotional blackmail every fucking day I just wish I never came home last night I wish ppl would stop stopping me I Wake up on a morning I used to think normal things but now it's where's the blade.. Which way would b painfull he's ruined every part of me my fucking bastard of a father....!?!!!!!!!!!!! Messing with my fucking head constantnly I'll make these thoughts stop I'll make this pain go my bf made promises to me he made me think he'd save me he made me think he will always be there where's he fucking now why am I here why can't I b 6 foot under by now why come in my life if ur gunna hurt me the face that ppl know how hurt I am they hurt me more I'm done with this shit I'm done why do I have to suffer why for what for who my life's controlled anyways Iys my turn to take control

2. amk666

amk666 Active Member

Hi Peach. What strikes me most forcefully about your post is that you shouldn't have to die because you have a crappy father. There are people who should not be allowed to raise kids. That's true, even though there isn't much can be done about it. It does sound as though you have people who care for you, not the least of which is your BF.

Might it help a little to talk about what your father does specifically that triggers you so?

andy

3. stacy

stacy New Member

[/FONT]
    I have a couple of questions for you if you don't mind. First of all I can see by your post that your father has hurt you one to many times. If you are an adult try getting out of the house and away from the situation, reach out to your crises center for help. Please remember noone can make you you have to make yourself. He may have messed with your head but you know what he did was wrong so stop punishing your self. Why hurt yourself when he is the one with the obvious issues just do what ever you can to get him out of your life. LEGALLY that is. Call your churches women shelters crises lines. as far as your boyfriend goes never rely on someone else to save you. You will only get disappointed. and besides there is so much more gratification to saving yourself to empowering yourself not to let people run you over anymore. Once you get this negative crappy people out of your life and start filling it with people you deserve to be around (Kind , understanding, there for you when times are tough) you will see a big change in how you think about your self those other insecure people that are bringing you down are not worth your life. noway nohow. STAND STRONG STAND FOR YOURSELF YOUR WORTH IT.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.