whats the least painful way to comit suicide

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by icitydweller, Jan 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. icitydweller

icitydweller New Member

havent goXXXany ideas? want it quick dont want to suffer any more than necessary.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2009
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

This is a pro life forum. We cannot discuss methods.

Do you want to tell us why you are feeling this way? :hug:
  3. helena

helena Staff Alumni

You should read the forum rules, icitydweller; this is a pro life forum and there wont be any methods given.
    You can instead talk about what makes you feel suicidal and maybe get some support or just rant: we would be glad to listen and maybe share ways to deal with those feelings and eventually loose them.
    Take care :)
  4. Nicki

Nicki Active Member

The most pain,, is the pain you will be giving your loved ones....By ending your life....Nobody on here will help you as we are all here to help...If you want anyone to talk to you can PM me anytime.

Take Care you must go and see a doctor and get help with your feelings..
  5. d-pressed

d-pressed Well-Known Member

If there were a minimally painful method of killing yourself, I'm sure you would have found out about it by now!

Tell us your story. We won't judge you, but listen (/read!) and help you find some ways of getting through this difficult period, okay?
  6. icitydweller

icitydweller New Member

i am dying anyway,in agony and panic. the drs want me to be admitted to hospital but im too scared to go cos ive got some mad phobia.its only going to get worse, i cant stand anymore pain and fear. ive had to lie to my friends by telling them that im going into hospital now cos i feel bad for worrying them. i am afraid all the time, gasping for breath or moaning in pain.
    today they tried to deliver portable toilet,cant remember what its called, bath lift, hosp bed ect.. my quality of life is low and i dont think in my case its suicide more euthanasia.
    sorry, spent all day researching,methods ect, didnt mean to
  7. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

There is no painless way of killing yourself. Also, methods are not allowed to be discussed here. I'm sorry that you're feeling down. Please dont give up hope. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.