What's the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to you>?

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Vanilla Sky, Dec 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vanilla Sky

Vanilla Sky Well-Known Member

What's the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to you>?

2. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

Getting kicked out of school because my guidance counselor thought I'd kill myself.

3. Reki

Reki Well-Known Member

Trying to do the pencil bending trick in the middle of a restaurant. Getting frustrated at it not working and realizing too late that the whole restaurant was staring at the kid furiously shaking a pencil for no apparent reason.

4. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

I AM goofy...

I fell on the street: once in a jump for the olympics, once I slipped in the middle of the walkers way.

I get kicked off class because I whistled, thinking the bell was ringing.

I prefer to shut up because I always say something wrong.

5. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

oh man i can say it here its too well embarrassing... it invovles geting caught nude .... thats all im going to say

6. NoGood

NoGood Well-Known Member

same as Zombie, my most embarrassing moment is for me and only me to know. theres been a few hahaha!

7. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

oooo now im curious, ..... :laugh: :biggrin:

8. Clockwork Reality

Clockwork Reality Well-Known Member

Just so you know:

I'm a guy.

I agreed to put on a cheerleading uniform and cheerlead for a Powderpuff football game.

My skirt was too big and kept falling down around my hips, and I kept flashing the entire school assembly.

My mother is still a teacher at that school.

She keeps a picture of it on her desk.

9. bluegrey

bluegrey Antiquities Friend

When I was eleven I lost $100 over a silly bet to my brother. After paying him $20 of the hundred dollars my brother felt sorry for me so he cooked up a demented way for me to absolve the rest of my debt. I was to ride my bicycle to a neighborhood stationary store about 1.5 miles away, in broad daylight with only my white underwear briefs on. Not even socks!

I did it. He followed me laughing so hard he crashed his bicycle. I received more than a few double takes! :biggrin:

10. rx4brdm

rx4brdm Well-Known Member

Falling asleep while praying to the porcelain throne at a bar. :puke:

11. Mortal Moon

Mortal Moon Well-Known Member

Accidentally went into the girls' bathroom in 8th grade. No one was in there. Did my thing, washed up, and started to leave- only to run into a female teacher who was entering. She gave me a weird look, and I quickly realized what was going on. I just thank the stars that my peers never heard about it. :biggrin:

12. In a Lonely Place

In a Lonely Place Well-Known Member

I met a girl,saw her a few times and she eventually invited me back to her place. We drank some beer listened to some sounds and the hours marched on. We both knew what was on the cards and then I got this terrible twinge in my stomach. I went to the bathroom and suffered from terrible chronic Diarrhea!! As if that wasn't bad enough I then puked into my boxers/trousers. I've never felt so mortified in all my life,I cleaned up as best as I could,poked my head round her bedroom door and said I felt bad then ran.
    I never saw her again 

13. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

run in with the Law at a shopping mall when I was 13.

going to a restaurant on my birthday as a kid and being made to stand on my chair while the waiters sang a birthday song at the request of my father (who knew damn well I wouldn't like it).

14. In a Lonely Place

Oh yeah I also shat my pants at school when I was about ten yrs old

15. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Somehow, a rumor spread around all the 5th grade classes in my school that I had been dancing in the showers while on the Dauphin Island field trip (a 3-4 days thing during September or October 2003). It was totally untrue, but bah, humbug!! It was embarrassing beyond words!!

Oh, and I shall share one more. During that trip, we had to go through like a pond of mud... And I got stuck in there.... And then a nosebleed began while I was stuck. I still remember cleaning up after myself next to the bus as we awaited going to the nearby water (beach). Two guys had to help pull me out! What a trip; just my luck!! :lol!:

16. In a Lonely Place

I fell over in the high street once too,that was awful everybody staring! I cannot bear to be the centre of attention

17. BrinkOfExistence

BrinkOfExistence Well-Known Member

I was very embarrassed today actually, my ex sent me a text with the name of my 'alter-ego' and that her friends and family all knew about it, i'm over it now but it was embarrassing that they had found out before i was ready for anyone to know about it.
    She's such a bitch.

18. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

Google? Google bots are trouble. Especially combined with nosy in-laws who have nothing better to do with their time than type names into their search. Earlier this year I received a facebook friend request from my sister in-law to my fake facebook account that I set up in order to make an official complaint against my landlord at the time (there was a whole group dedicated to people who have problems with that specific property management company). Anyway, I guess I must have used that account to view her profile or something as my fake account must have popped up in her "you might also know..." list. She then googles that name, sees my complaint about said landlord, connects dots, sends friend request to me insisting that I stop being a recluse and make a real facebook account like a normal person who doesn't care about anonymity. I immediately closed that account and ignored her message. This is the reason I have a different username on here than the one I originally signed up as. Type in part of my fake facebook account name into google, not the whole thing, just part of it, and it leads straight to here. That would be... problematic, for me. Thus Mr. Stewart.

19. oval

oval Well-Known Member

Two years ago in high school I went to the bathroom after class. Unfortunately I only noticed as I had walk by a bunch of people I knew that my skirt was stuck in my tights. Pink undies with hearts on them and everything, it was a classic.

20. NiceGuYKC

NiceGuYKC Well-Known Member

A tin of white paint falling on my head when I was about ten. I was covered from head to toe. I'll never forget the look on my cousins face, when I ran in to the house crying my head off.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.