whats the point(abuse warning)

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by aaron2008, Dec 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aaron2008

aaron2008 Member

well ill start by saying sorry for any typos

next i feel like my life i pointless i try to live but only get knocked back the reason i say this is i started pshyco theropy 2 weeks ago went for my second session the other day and on he first session i opened up about how my mum sexual abussed me for only the 2nd time i told any one in my life any way to cut this short wen i got the for my second session i started opening up then half why through she told me sorry but i had been sent to the wrong team an i would have to go and start all again with another stranger so to ay the least i was upset and i struggle alot with voices and there now telling me dont bother just end it get ya life over with my cpn is useless never there for me and ive had enough my life works on a percentage at this moment im 100% to die and yesterday i was 60% my tablets work but not all the time i just want to ntake all my pills and go stand some where high till my pills knoc me out so i ask whats the point of life my answer none

2. aaron2008

aaron2008 Member

forgot to ad i have several scars on my arms from cutting to take the voices away and it works thats why im doing it so much and getting deeer each time my girl friend has put a lock on one of are cubbards and puts all sharps in there and wont let ne go out on my on but soon i will find away around this i just know i will and i know the next time i cut it will be to deep ppl tell ne u cant kill urself from cuttin but i will and yes that scares me when i tnk striaght i aint scared of pain or death and im scared like hell

3. aaron2008

aaron2008 Member

ignor all this decided to take my plan of action out in the morning when it has been palnned to end my life

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.