What's the point if you're a loser?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ace, Apr 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Yes that's right what is the point of it all if you're useless at everything?.Yes I know what people are going to say,but I know what I'm capable of and it's nothing trust me I know what I'm capable of more than anyone.I'm not going to be fooled into thinking I can do this&or that for nothing.What's truth is truth no need to be delusional.

I grew up with being told I was hopeless,useless etc hey and guess what it's true.As I said no point in hanging around if it's just a useless sorry existance.I know myself I'd rather be gone that not,I wasn't going to even post this&you know what I don't even know why I did/have.

I've tried changing tried this tried that and really can't be stuffed one little bit trying anything else.No one sees or feels this shit through my soul,No I don't want sympathy trust me just to go out of this place finally for good.

So seriously if you're good at something/anything have something going for you pursue it.Me personally nothing,no matter what anyone says they don't see it feel it through my body&mind.I can't wait to have permanent peace just can't.

2. bono

bono Well-Known Member

Some of the biggest losers I have ever met are also some of the happiest people. Seriously, it boggles my mind how how they can remain so obvious to how pathetic there lives. Ignorance is bliss. Your spending to much time in self-contemplation and not enough time acting on your urges.

My guess is that its easier to run yourself down and be a loser. Than it is to challenge yourself and tackle the problems in your life. Its especially depressing to dwell on the fact that you stuck being a loser unless you take any risks to improve your life. Suck it up, its better to have tried and failed than to never have tried at all.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You are not a loser far from it. You are a person that is caring and compassionate that in itself is having a gift a talent. Not many people these days have that in them. Just be kind to you okay because you are very special :hugtackles:

4. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

:hug: Please don't listen to your dad. You are good at making me feel better :smile: You are the best!

5. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Yes but I have tried and failed that's the thing period,I've tried for years.About improving my life want to know what I've tried?Well just about everything to be honest.Can't be bothered naming everything,don't get me wrong I'm not having a go at you.Just after years of constant bullshit battling you tend to have enough of it all.

6. Tobes

Tobes Well-Known Member

The point is to never stop trying. If you try, fail and quit then you are a loser (not the offensive 'you suck' kind), but if you try, keep trying and suceed then you are a winner. I don't doubt that you have tried a lot of things a lot of times, but if you can find it in yourself to keep on trying then you will be immensely satisfied, and you will thank yourself for all the effort you put in.

I've failed a lot in my life. I got D's and F's in school, I've quit every job I have had (so far), and I have lost friends and fucked up a lot of things, sometimes daily. Yet I know that if I stop trying, then I will fail forever. I don't want that. Learning something new and putting in the effort can go a long way, and it will help you. It has helped me, and I am still trying with a lot of things I do. I should try harder, but that's the way it is.

And like violet and Rukia says, whoever told you that crap is wrong, and you have a skill for helping people. You may have a thousand skills that you don't know of yet. People are bad at some things and great at others. Find what it is you are good at, and pursue it.

Don't stop trying.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2010
  7. bono

bono Well-Known Member

I second the never stop trying to fix your problems. But you should know that even if you can't muster up the courage to try, time will undoubtedly fix your problems for you. Thought some problems take longer than others to work out.
    Start small. They don't even have to be actual problems. Just take something your good at and pretend its a challenge to be overcome. Conquer And work your way up to the bigger underlying problems that are making you unhappy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.