What's the point in life?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Curzon, Jul 4, 2010.

?

Shall i end my life, once and for all?

Poll closed Jul 14, 2010.
  1. Yes!

24.0%
  2. No!

76.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Curzon

Curzon Member

Urgggg everything in my life is really bugging me at the moment. School, parents, siblings, friends, the lot. I have about 2 friends who understand how i'm feeling but they're feeling the same way, so they can't do anything about it.
    I've tried to hang myself many times and it has never worked, theres always been something to stop me. Now; i just don't what to do. Is it time to end my life? Please help.

2. Failure_By_Design

Failure_By_Design Account Closed

I don't think its time form you to end your life. What exactly is goin on, maybe someone can try to give you some advice

3. Curzon

Curzon Member

Life just isn't working out for me. My parent's always seem to get violent; my little sister's just laugh when i get beaten. I get bullied at school, no-one give 2 sh*ts about me. No-one will want to help me, i'm sure they all agree - it's time to end my life. :(

4. Curzon

Curzon Member

I have to go now. I'll see you later.

5. Failure_By_Design

Failure_By_Design Account Closed

Hey, people can suck, it happens a lot. Life might not seem like it's working out now, but maybe with a simple change it can get better. You talked about parents and a younger sister...how close are you to being able to go off to college, or move out or something if home is something that's triggering you.

6. Curzon

Curzon Member

I can move out in 2 years. Urggg my sister was really annoying me and my other sister; hitting us and smacking us etc, so i ran and hit her. Guess who got in trouble? Yes, me. I got send to bed a grounded for a week. As soon as my parents were out of site, the laughing started. She wasn't even hurt. I've now got to miss out on the family BBQ and games night. Yes, have a VERY suckish life. I really can't wait the 2 years till i can move out. It's just really bugging me. It's small things like this that make me insane. I want to know whether i had any mental/behaviour problems but I can't ask my parents because they'll just laugh.
    What can I do. I'm only 14 and i don't have ANY power in this world what-so-ever. Kill me someone?

7. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

What country are you in? can you call a child line for support?
    Can you go to a doctor and tell them whats going on and how you feel?

8. Curzon

Curzon Member

I live in the UK. I can call childline but i don't have the guts - and my dad's always threatned me that if i call childline ill get taken away and put in a children's home. I don't want that as i can move out in 2 years. I also don't have the guts to talk to a doctor. Just to kill my self with 8 fail attempts lagging behind me.

9. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

I'm very soory to hear your story Curzon. You sound like a great person to me. You have fought a great fight and I think you'll win. The point to life is happiness and I think you deserve all there is.It may take alittel time but you can start working on it now. WE want you here and think your GREAT!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2010
  10. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Please don't try to kill yourself Curzon. I know that people are stressing you out, but be strong and keep on fighting. Try to avoid the people who are causing you pain as much as possible. Don't give up. You're too young to die. :hug:

11. From the sounds of it, perhaps you could be better off in a childrens home.
    I'm in no position to dole out advice, but if you'd rather be dead than living with your parents, maybe you DO need to move out, no matter how uncomfortable your new living arrangements may be.

12. Marty482

We ARE HERE FOR YOU AND ALWAYS WILL BE. Let us know how you are.

13. Curzon

Curzon Member

Thanks guys; i really need this support :)

14. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

I hope you are feeling a little bit better please keep talking to us if you need too

Rich

15. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

I hope you're feeling better. From your main post I know what it can feel like when it's just "oh my god. Last fucking straw. I'm gonna fucking kill myself". You just feel so full of hatred and don't give a shit about anything. I think that's why i'll probly never get a gun when I can. I'd probly end up shooting myself on impulse :O.

I hope you're feeling better mate.

Good luck :)

16. Marty482

Still praying for you!!!! I am always here for you!

17. Curzon

Curzon Member

Thanks guys :) I'm feeling slightly better today. Got in a fist fight with my dad last night though :(

18. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Sorry to hear that you got into a fight with your dad Daniel. Hope you both are ok. I've never got into fist fight with my dad but we have argued many times before. Glad to hear that you're feeling better. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.