whats the point in living?

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by alexman, Mar 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alexman

alexman Banned Member

can someone remind me why i should be alive? i got no firends bad grade depression that doesnt go away so i have no future i lost "joy" cant be entertained by games or movies. i realised my live is completely empty sooo wtf man?

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I want to remind you the future we cannot see okay so we donot know what doors will open to bring us peace and happiness In the mean time we have to get help to give us the skills to cope until those doors open. You don't know we just don't know if tomorrow will be a day that finally brings us the peace and happiness we are looking for .

3. Chalmers

Chalmers Well-Known Member

I felt that way earlier last week and then I had some really good days. I really hate Sunday's and today was no different from a normal Sunday. But I heard my son playing with his friends and I wanted to be out there. I took my second Ativan of the day and got out of bed. Little scared it's not working, but I want to be part of that laughter. I don't want to be the cause of his pain. That's the point. We're all going to die some time, why not treat life as an experiment? Some day our pain will end, let's not make it today or tomorrow.

4. Pienp

Pienp Active Member

There is no point, that's just a fact :) I can't kill myself because of my stupid relatives but I manage to survive here because of alcohol :) You should start it too, if you don't have to go to work you can use all the time you have on drugs/alcohol.

It's the greatest stuff on Earth :cool:

5. Robin

Robin Guest

And yet if it wasn't for your relatives you'd kill yourself? Shouldn't that be because of jack or jim?

6. Pienp

Pienp Active Member

It's because there's no point in living :cool:

7. Robin

Robin Guest

The point being your relatives and not jack or jim?

8. alexman

alexman Banned Member

didnt help at all :/ too bad my suicidal tendancies are gone i miss them

9. themadcatter

themadcatter Member

you have to try to live life to the fullest, everybody has these times but they try and try harder to get through it all and start a new life, i have faith in you that you can get through this :)

10. themadcatter

themadcatter Member

and pienp, there is a point in living, try your hardest to find happiness and youll live a great life, even though times are tough youll get through it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.