Whats the point of life anymore?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by helpme24, Feb 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. helpme24

helpme24 Member

I lose my fiancé/best friend. 2.5 years spent with her every day, and for what? She just leaves me after I move to be with her, it's like wow, I hear about all these guys that will abuse there girlfriends or treat them like crap and they come back to them, and what do I do? I move to be with her? Try to start a life and what happens she leaves me for someone else?

What's the point of life? I spent the past 5 days just laying in bed. I stopped shaving, eating for the most part, and haven't changed my clothes. I feel like crap, look like crap and probably smell like crap but what does it matter? Who really cares? I know this isn't something that just happened but the feelings won't go away so what is the point to life if I can never move on? <Mod Edit - Methods> I feel like doing it again, there is nothing for me to look forward to in life.

Like I said in my introduction what's the point to life if you could have everything but you can't spend your life with the person you love? I could care less about money or material possessions, that crap won't make me happy.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2014
  2. Twocky61

Twocky61 Banned Member

Hi Helpme welcome to SF - We're all here for you to let it all out and offer you support

tc Helpme

:freehug:

3. unionfalls

unionfalls Well-Known Member

Sending you courage to get out of bed , I have had the same problem in the far past and the feelings are awful. I am glad you are reaching out here and sharing. Wishing you did not have to feel like you do. Keep posting and let it out. It has helped me and it may help you.

4. mark b

mark b Well-Known Member

I know exactly how you feel. It is awful. No denying it.

Ive no idea why this happened or if she will return. She may not. What you are lucky enough to have felt, although it may not appear so, is such a powerful love for someone. Many people dont have this experience.

You must now make efforts to deal with looking after yourself physically. That will be short journey. The memories of good times will be there whenever you want them as you try to move on with life.

We will support you on the way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.