Whats the point?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by GoodbyeDeath, Feb 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoodbyeDeath

GoodbyeDeath Member

What is the point in living a life you don't enjoy? whats the point in carrying on with life when you hate it? being told killing yourself is selfish because your family will have to deal with it, isn't more selfish of them that you're expected to live a crap life and feel pressured into living because of them? i wish i was never born.
    Had enough.

2. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

Hello Creepingdeath,

I'm sorry you are feeling so bad right now. I understand how you are feeling because I have been there. But there's got to be some reason for you to hold on. If you want to talk to someone about what's going on you can always PM me. Hang in there. :hug:

3. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

Hi C.D. - there IS a point, I promise you, although it's hard, if not impossible to see when you are in pain. Well done for reaching out for help and support here on SF. The idea of suicide is really a cry from the heart for things to be different, and I can promise you that your future will not be more of your past, once you gain insights that your past as not known. This is not meant as any sort of put-down at all, but rather an invitation to dig for more wisdom and insight, which we all can do, and are invited to do, because those 2 precious commodities are there to be mined. Just like gold and diamonds....... not much of these things lie around on the pavement waiting to be picked up - they have to be sought out and dug for - but doing this sort of thing for our minds is a lot easier when we know we are not alone and that there are others doing the same sort of thing and who are then willing to share what they've found. In your bright future you could very well be one of these people, having the understanding that comes with first of all taking a deep breath and embracing the willingness to accept that it is possible to start over....... PM me if you'd like, blessings and strength to you, urP.

4. mark b

mark b Well-Known Member

The point is that you do have opportunity to change things for the better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.