What's the point

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by JacobSparreo, Mar 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JacobSparreo

JacobSparreo New Member

Hi all, my name is Jacob. For the past couple of weeks, my life has slowly become something that I dread living. First, my grades are ridiculously bad. I study so hard but they don't change. Second, I have to see my ex girlfriend who I still have feelings for every day and have her completely ignore or make fun of everything I say to her. Third, I have no one to talk with about this because my parents don't think it's a big deal and I have no friends. If luck existed I would have the worst of all because everything that happens to me is just bad. Not to mention being picked on by the seniors, having the whole school alienate me because I like to listen to music too much and sit by myself. Anything seems better than what's going on right now. Spring Break is heaven, but it'll end soon and I'll have to dive back in to my shitty life and continue to have these crazy thoughts because one girl shattered my heart and flipped my view on life upside down. Nothing makes me smile or laugh anymore. What's the point?

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi JacobSparreo sorry you are so low your heart has been broken but i know you don't think so but it can mend and it will
    Talk to social worker at your school ok or teacher you trust and see what help there is to get your grades up
    Listening to music is ok if it helps your mood You will meet others when you move on to college you will find someone that is more kinder and caring person If your ex is being mean to you then she is not worth you being in pain right Keep talking to us here you are not alone ok

3. crystalclear

crystalclear Well-Known Member

Hi Jacob :)
    I know telling you not to worry too much maybe pushing a little too hard. And I know that we are strangers but trust me (as someone who also had trouble during my school days) that things will fall into place. Maybe not all at the same time but I know it will.
    Perhaps you can talk to your school counselor regarding your concerns, he/she may also be able to help you with your grades by giving you advice on how to improve it without overwhelming yourself. I suggest you establish a relationship with your counselor if possible so that you can feel that there is someone that you can always confide in.

I also suggest that you stay away from toxic people in your area. These are the people who makes you feel terrible about yourself, I admit that this is kind of hard to do but baby steps :). And Jacob, you may feel that you're completely alienated but there is a huge probability that there are a few people in your school that you can share interest with and maybe be good friends with.

Also, you can always talk to us. This forum has so much people who care for one another. We'll listen to what you have to say, you can tell us anything.
    Okay? I hope after spring break, things will get better for you. I also hope that you can make friends in your school :)

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.