what's the point?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sihuskyzoi

My mom has been dead a month as of yesterday. I am alone in the world. I don't want to be here. I can't remember the last time I did want to be here. I'm just not capable of handling life. And I am so incredibly alone. I am so tired of feeling like this every single day. I feel like God punishes me.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
I am sorry your mother is not here with you and you feel so alone You are handling life ok you need to stay here and honor your mothers memory if not you then who will do that.
I am glad you are talking here you won't feel so alone now keep talking to us ok we hear you I do hope you have a therapist or someone in real life as well to help you with your sadness you are feeling Your mother is with you in your memories in your actions she is there guiding you ok hugs

ChestnutMay

Antiquities Friend
I'm really sorry to hear about your mom. When I lost mine, it just tore my heart out by the roots. Eventually the sharp pain receded and I was able to also remember the good times and be grateful for them. Let them warm me all over again. Still, the grieving process is very hard. It might help to read about some of the stages of grief and familiarize yourself with the grieving process. Allow yourself to cry. It really does serve as a catharsis. I used to take walks in private places and shout at the sky. :)

Losing your mom is bad enough, but to be left alone is it's special form of hell. In some way, she will never leave you though. She will always be in your heart and mind and you can still hug her presence to you. It's been 20 years since I lost mine, but I can still pull her up. I miss her. I always will. But she is still there in me as a good role model and a loving presence.

Your mom would not want you to be so unhappy. She would want you to reach out to people and go on. People do create their own families (out of pets, if nothing else) and there is no reason for you to be alone the rest of your life. I hope we can provide some comfort here as you go through this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00