whats the point

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by givenuponlife, Jun 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. givenuponlife

givenuponlife Well-Known Member

:sorry: to all but i :dunno: if i can be helped anymore. I go thru so many FN cycles of doing great and then feeling shitty that i dont even know whats up with me anymore. i am so dammed :depressed: most times that i figure why live anymore. They dont think i am bi-polar but i have majority of the signs of it. But they still want to classify me as having major depression recurring.....and they dont really want to help me get better after they let me leave the hosptial its like Cya. Your not here anymore so you are not our problem anymore, go tell your problems to someone who will listen....Yeah right i dont even have a damn councellor or a psyc doctor that will see me as an outpatient(have to be in hosptial for the doc to see me). Other then that i am swept under the fuckin rug like a piece of dirt. Now you know why its been so hard for me to keep fighting. I am to the point of saying fuck it....i have the means all i have to do is wait for the perfect time. Which probably isnt far from now.

2. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

i am really sorry to hear you r feeling so shitty right now. the ups and downs are hell. what steps do u have to take to get a therapist and doc? is this within reach?

take care

3. jcat

jcat Staff Alumni

what is the point of life. try to find something that brings you happiness. i'm at the point of no return, yet i keep fighting for some reason. you need to find something or someone to fight for. if you want to talk, i'm always here. msn is in my profile.

4. givenuponlife

i have tried every way possible in the city i live in and still no one wants to help me.

So really help isnt in reach for me, and i doubt i am going to be back on this site. I try and get help by talking and no one even thinks that i am serious. Well to tell you the truth i am. Because this site i thought was the one place i felt safe enough to talk about things that are bugging me. But i will say lately i dont feel really safe to chat about most things.

I am going to try this site for one more day and one more day only i am just at the point of saying i giveup.....

5. givenuponlife

Well just came to the conclusion after pondering all day that yeah this is my last day on SF. I hope everyone finds the help they are desperately seeking and needing.

bye all

6. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

Hun :hug: dont give up. Moodswing and or depression are the worst than can happen to us, but please know were here for youso dont give up :arms: Youre in my thoughts and please try to stay strong
    Beret xxx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.