whats the point

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by mykindofpain, Jul 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mykindofpain

mykindofpain Guest

what is the point to this? by this I mean life. I know people care about me but in the big picture it means nothing. I am a wanted a criminal and they will get me soon. These are choices I made. I'm not sorry for what I have done. I have lived more than most people. What does that mean though? My IQ is off the charts and because of it I'm burning out, I have banged tons of women, had some good relationships, wrote lots of songs ,made a good amount of money and spent all my free time enjoying my hobbies for 27 years. I moved out when I was 15 and worked my way up to upper middle class. I don't want to hear theres so much more cause I have done it . I never hesitated to take any oppurtunities. I am at peace but done. Theres nothing more. I'm not looking for advice. I'm just saying I'm ok. I took a shot. <Mod Edit: Abacus21-flaming religious members> F U world.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2007
  2. Reki

Reki Well-Known Member

I think people tend to complicate life a lot more than it really is. There isn't really any point to 'life' in general because everyone lives life differently, finds pleasure in things others don't, is hurt by things others aren't, all that really matters at the end of it all is whether or not you were happy with the way your life turned out and how you lived it. If there was an actual point to any of it I'd probably say it was just to live. So if you were happy most of the time and you're happy now, more power to you. Of course, some people are happy making others unhappy, but that's another bag of chips.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.