What's the point?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhyTry

What's the point of living when you can't even keep a friendship going, and when all of your friends eventually end up leaving you? What's the point of living when you just keep screwing up at everything that you try? What's the point of living when you're 20 years old and you still depend on your parents for so many things (my parents fold my laundry, drive me places, help me with my coursework, and help me feel better when I'm depressed)?

Seriously, my life is a joke. I doubt I'll ever live on my own, and if I do ever live on my own, I doubt I'll be able to keep a job. Why the heck do I have to be so mentally screwed-up?

Sorry for all the questions. And I'm sorry for ranting. Don't mind me, I'm probably not worth your time anyways.

Ampacity

You are worth my time, i'm 21 and still live at home, my parents fold my clothes still. Your parents seem to care so much. Mine never knew about how i feel, i fear what would happen if they did. Your life isn't a joke, no life is. Please be safe and if you need to talk Pm me.

:hug:

What's the point of living when you can't even keep a friendship going, and when all of your friends eventually end up leaving you? What's the point of living when you just keep screwing up at everything that you try? What's the point of living when you're 20 years old and you still depend on your parents for so many things (my parents fold my laundry, drive me places, help me with my coursework, and help me feel better when I'm depressed)?

Seriously, my life is a joke. I doubt I'll ever live on my own, and if I do ever live on my own, I doubt I'll be able to keep a job. Why the heck do I have to be so mentally screwed-up?

Sorry for all the questions. And I'm sorry for ranting. Don't mind me, I'm probably not worth your time anyways.
I ask myself the same thing whats the point of life if you just live to make money, have kids and eventually die. But hey just know that your not alone. My parents still help me out with alot of things too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00