What's the point?

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by mb75, Oct 6, 2007.

1. mb75

mb75 Well-Known Member

What is the point of living if you can't remember one single happy day in your life. What's the point if you are still getting hurt left right and center.... what's the point if you are a good for nothing, nothing you do or say is right... when you are fat, you are ugly and have nothing going for you there is no purpose.... some people were just born to be nothing and that is why eventually killing ourselves is teh answer , right? what else is there to do anyway?
  2. Blackness

Blackness Guest

you try
    try and go against the flow
    stay strong
    set goals to prove to the world and everyone just what you are capable of
  3. WindWalker

WindWalker Active Member

You find a purpose. Volunteer time somewhere to help others, that can make you feel good. Now, I never said it was easy, but there are options out there.
  4. mb75

mb75 Well-Known Member

I do.... I help to feed the homeless two weekends a month..... help at soup kitchens., nursing homes, etc.. I feel good while I'm doing it but when I get home it all dissapears....It's just not enough
  5. mb75

mb75 Well-Known Member

Blackness, I've tried enough for too long, I'm good for nothing.... I'm surrounded by pigs... I feel towards my family just as you feel about your father... I hate everyone around me, they are demonic pigs.....I feel like I'm trapped in a black hole with no way out.