1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's the point???

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by c.., Nov 16, 2007.

1. c..

c.. New Member

So, i'm new to this forum - never posted before. It seems like a good idea.
    You don't have to read this, it'll probably not make any sense and be boring anyway.
    I don't think I want to kill myself, but sometimes I feel like it, everything just seems to be so shit at the moment.
    I've got a chronic illness, and the nhs don't want to pay for my medication anymore.
    I'm failing at college and have no idea what i want to do when I leave - even though theres a ton of pressure on me to choose.
    I've never had a boyfriend - or even kissed anyone, and no-one's ever going to like me coz i'm so ugly.
    I realised that most things in the world don't matter - who cares how much money you have if you don't have someone to love you. And I realised that no one will ever love me - so whats the point in living?

2. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

the point to keep living it´s that you´ll find someone to love you, may be it´ll take a lot of time, may be not, but are you going to quit for everything that may come now? if you´ve reached 80ies and you dind´t i wouldn´t say anything, but c´mon, you still got chance, no matter how you look at yourself. +
    take care, be safe, and pm me if you need it