Whats the point?

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Metallica*Melinda, Apr 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Metallica*Melinda

Metallica*Melinda Well-Known Member

I really have been feeling suicidal lately... been cutting and feeling really bad.
    I have been wanting to go to a hospital but I dont know if I want that. I did try to get in but they didnt take me... now I dont know what the point is of even trying that.
    Anyway, things have been BAD. I have been having so many issues. I feel like nobody wants me, nobody cares. I havent been able to do anything at all. I try to work but I cant, I try to talk but I cant, the only thing I really can do is sleep. I feel worthless and hopeless. I feel like the whole world is crashing down on me and theres nothing I can do about it. My family is directing all their anger at me. My dad wont let me see my baby brother... everytime I try to talk about it he just doesnt want to hear it. My mom is mad at me over something that happend at Christmas. I dont know why shes being so difficult. The only time shes talked to me since christmas was when my brother was born, 2 months ago. Fuck... I've had it with life. I try so hard to do what Im supposed to... but I can't. I can hardly make friends let alone keep them. I feel like an outsider in this stupid fucking world.
    I've also been having phsycotic episodes. I will be having a good time then I will totally freak out... for no reason. I will just start crying or getting mad. A lot of the time I will hear voices telling me horrible things, agents follow me around carrying guns... Im so scared...
    I really dont know what to do, Im having a really hard time...
    I need help, I dont know where to turn. :sad:

2. Gunner12

Gunner12 Well-Known Member

I'm nobody, so I do care about you.

If you world is crashing down, dodge all the pieces.

Try and pull through this part of life, it will get better. You have a bunch of friends here who are willing to help you.

3. Metallica*Melinda

Metallica*Melinda Well-Known Member

Thanks, I just feel so hopeless right now...

4. Gunner12

Gunner12 Well-Known Member

It's a false feeling I tell you.

Do you have a hobby that you really like?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.