Whats the point!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by JBird, Apr 17, 2008.

1. JBird

JBird Well-Known Member

I spent the day at my foster home today, was there from about 9ish til half 4.

My dad was supposed to pick me up at noon to go out for some lunch and to see a movie. Noon came and went...1 o'clock went...2 o'clock went...then finally just before 3 he called saying he'd be another hour. By that time i was slightly pissed off but better knowing that atleast he remembered, which is an improvement!

4 o'clock he called again and said he was coming with a mac donalds to make up for being late. yay! He got to the house about 10 minutes later, i went to put the food on the table and by the time i turned round he'd gone!!! I went to the window to see where he was and both him and his van had gone! All he said to me was "Here you go" and thats it.

:mad: :sad:

And another thing, i HATE my sister. hate her. yer i'm jealous of her, she gets EVERYTHING! her dad spoils her rotten, she gets money from my mum all the time! and she just so happens to be dating my foster brother. stupid me decided to get back in touch with her last year, she came over and by my birthday they were a proper fecking couple!

MY birthday present was a trip to london to the lion king, i was meant to be going with my foster brother and foster parents but no, my sister kicked up a fuss and my foster parents said Damien can take me with my sister and my friend. They fucked off and left me with my best friend, who's luckly older than me and knows her way around London. We didn't see them until we had to catch the coach home, i don't even think they went to see the lion king!!

well she as good as lives at my foster home now which made the whole of today even more awkward :mad: when she finally got out of bed at half 1 she just kinda walked past me and didn't even acknowledge me being there. SHE'S MY GODDAMN SISTER! I couldn't talk to Damien coz all they did was sit and snog each other or whisper in each others ear.

and to top it off, damien doesn't even live there anymore!!!! he's sleeping in MY room, in MY bed with MY fucking sister! i never minded him sleeping in my bed because he used to be my best friend ever, the only person i could talk to about anything. He rarely went to his flat, he used to sleep in my bed with me because of my nightmares. He's got his own flat, why can't he take her back there.

i'm so angry i'm shaking!

and yes, i'm aware i'm being a spoilt brat!
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2008
  2. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

You're not being spoiled beak. You feel alone, left out, hurt and angry. You are allowed to feel those things especially when your sister and someone you care about greatly pretty much ignore you.

Also what your father did was wrong. The least he could do was call, bring you mcdonalds and at least eat with you. I'd have a proper talking with him hun. Let him know you are sick of him doing that to you b/c it doesn't make you feel wanted much.

I'm so sorry this is happening to you :hug: I luff you beak
  3. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

I'm gonna :zipped: because if I start no one will be left standing :mad:

Much hugs for da Beak :hug:
  4. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

You know where to find me, Beaks :hug: :hug:
  5. JBird

JBird Well-Known Member

i think its best if i just disappear for a while...stay out everyones way before i hurt someone.
  6. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

:nono: you don't disappear beak. you are hurting just like thousands others here. I would be more than happy to sit and talk to. I am more than willing ot let you rant and if you attack me I'll know it's the hurt and not truly how you feel. No disappearing love.

7. danni

danni Chat Buddy

:hug: I'm here if you want to talk :hug:
  8. JBird

JBird Well-Known Member

I don't have my foster brother or my dog to cuddle up to anymore :cry:

fuck everyone. i'm through with it all now. as soon as i'm out of here i'm gone.