What's the point?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by famous.last.words, Aug 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. famous.last.words

famous.last.words Forum Buddy

sitting here.
    i feel so drousy i can bearly hold my head up.
    new meds. again.

why should i bother? whats the point?
    nothing gets better.

It all hurts so much and i feel like im on my own, screaming so loud for SOMEONE to come and help me, to save me.

and noone hears. its just more meds, more fucking hugs, more smiles, more "things will get better"

and dont get me wrong, i love people for trying. But im just beyond that. im so broken. why should i bother anymore? Why should i not for once put myself first and end everything to be at peace.

The past has distroyed my future. you killed and buried me and leaving this ghost to walk is too cruel. Surely there are just some people who should die. or arnt worth fighting for anymore.

save me, or let me sleep. please. i cant fight anymore. please :blub:

2. kenny

kenny Well-Known Member

I know its a real struggle, and with everything I have, I keep willing you to be ok.

I won't bore you with the same old mantra of 'it will be ok'. It can get better, but that's at the top of the hill and you're still at the bottom. but that's ok, because there are lots of us here, myself included who are willing to lend a shoulder as you take those steps. Please, no matter how much pain you're in, try not to give in. You are a very kind-hearted and special person, and I for one feel honoured to call you my friend.

I'm always willing to listen, day or night; as are many of us here. You don't bore us, and neither are you pathetic hun. I can't even begin to speculate about the magnitude of your pain. You can get better, but you need to get the help in order to do it. You have a lot of friends who are willing to help you.

wishing you all my very best.

3. notwanting2live

notwanting2live Well-Known Member

heya, i can understand partly where you are coming from, by not wanting to fight the world no mores, as you are tired of nothing working. i cant say if it will get better or not, and i cant say if it will be tommorrow or in 3 years, i am not pyschic [heck if i were i would no how to die 1st time round]. but all i can say is, if you dont want to be on meds, and you want a different type of treatment, then ask. they might be able to negotiate a treatment.

my thoughts are out there with you.

Take care. PM me anytime.

Xx Sky xX

4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hello FLW,
    It sounds to me that you are in deep depression. You really need to see your shrink and tell him the meds he put you on aren't helping. You also need to find something to keep you busy and it will help with your thoughts because you aren't sitting there stewing.
    No one here at the forum want anything to happen to you!!You are amongst friends and we will support you to the best of our ability!!! You are young you have a whole lifetime ahead of you. Don't let your disability hold you back. Who knows when you meet new people just maybe you will find some new friends!!! Good Luck to you and remember we are here so PM one of us if you need to talk!!!

5. middleofnowhere

middleofnowhere Well-Known Member

Others before me are right - the wrong meds can make you feel drowsy and suicidal. Some of them, you have to ride out for six weeks, until your system adjusts. If they persist, your doctor would want to know. They wouldn't want you to be in pain when they could make a simple medication change.

I doubt that you're a serial killer. They might deserve to die. But you don't. I imagine that you look at people around you who survive their share of difficulties. Look here at SF. With each other's support, we keep pushing the demon of death away. We find that our lives can have meaning, that there is a point to living. Join us as we make that journey together.

6. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Please don't give up hun. I know it seems like a very hard struggle, but you have to keep trying. If the meds don't help then try other meds. I don't particularly like taking medication, but if it helps you go on another day, then it's worth taking. Life is always worth fighting for. I hope this helps. :hug:

7. EMergency

EMergency Active Member

Please don't ever give up, please don't ever leave.
    Again like all the others, saying words can't help.
    Just remember that there are lots of us that care and are here for you.
    No matter how we show it.

I've been crap and self absored lately, I've lost my one true friend.
    That is going to change, I'm not losing you again.

Keep fighting, this life is going to get better.
    We'll climb that hill together and celebrate when we get to the top.
    You are so special and unique, you have a heart of gold.

I love you so much and always will xxx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.