Whats the point?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dana..

I can't do this anymore, people saying stuff, annoying me, especialy when they say stuff like this:

"Is that the date your gonna kill yourself?
Hope you succeed"

Some people on here know my story, but not alot i'm quite new on this.
PM Me? Help me please?

SweetVitriol

Antiquitie's Friend
First up, welcome to the forum..I am sure you will not find people saying heartless things like that on here so belay your worries hon..

So many people (Outside of environments like this)do not understand the pain and suffering that others go through, and in my sad experience, do not care..But by joining up you have made a positive move..

Don't give up hon..Stick around and tell us what is on your mind

You are not alone x

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hello Loseheart,

Who are these people that are saying those nasty things to you? I know it is extremely hard when someone puts you down but you have to try and be stronger. :hug:

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
You don't have to stand there and take shit off those asswipes!! Damn that pisses me off. I have had the same problem for as long as I can remember!!! They can't hurt me anymore Because I am an isolationist.
You have alot of life to experience, so don't let them drag you down...You don't want people like that in your life because they will continue to mess with your head & harm you. You know when I was younger, before my breakdown I always hung around with girls, there conversations were better!! I had nothing to fear then, I did have some male friends and it seems like they always wanted something from me. Anyhow after isolating for 15 years I still battle my illness on a dailey basis. I know there is no purpose for me to be living. The only friends I have now are the ones I met here on the forum. Take Care and be Safe!!:chopper:!!

nagisa

Staff Alumni
People who are saying things like that to you are idiots. Don't listen to them. I'm here if you need someone to talk to. :hug:

I am sorry to hear people are being so cruel and heartless. They have no right to say those things. You are better than everyone of those jerks. You should not find anyone like that here, but if you do please let us know so we can deal with them right away. Take care and stay safe.

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
Hey there,
I know what you mean because I am suffering from depression, anxiety, mood swings, irrational thinking, parinoia.
This new doctor has me all messed up. He automatically changed my meds without discussing them. I walk around spinning and having panick attacks. All these doctors keep putting me on something new and haven attacks !!I am going to be assertive this visit.
I am going to try and get him to place me on valuim, I know people abuse it. Not me I take having to go is letting me unload.

Tecky

I would say: Ignore those jerks.

Think about it. Are they even close to you? And do their opinions really matter? I meet lots of mean jerks like that all the time and I try to avoid even looking at them. If they are actually people close to you and they say mean things like that, they are really low; somewhere between old bread and a roach.

I understand how you feel. I was actually about to post my own suicidal thoughts when I read your post. Thought I would contribute and share some of my thoughts.

Teck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00