Whats the point

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by rinako, Oct 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rinako

rinako Member

I don't see the point in living anymore. I have one best friend and a few friends Im not close to. No boy would ever ask me out if I was the last girl on Earth. I feel like I'll finish high school, go to college, get a job, die. I don't feel like its worth it to work so hard to just die in the end. And lately I have had the urge to have a baby, and it makes me feel worse because I know Im to young and wouldn't be able to support it. I don't know anymore.:dry:
  2. Oceans

Oceans Well-Known Member

I have thought many times, "what is the point?" and i still don't have any answers. At one point, i urgently needed to know as the hopelessness was getting too much. Try to find little pleasures in life until you there is a point you have a point in living. Enjoy the company of your best friend, find hobbies and do what ever will make you happy.

Glad to hear you have reasoned in your mind that having a baby now is not the right time. I too have wanted a baby, I felt that having a baby would fill a gap inside my heart and then I would also find meaning to life, a responsibility but i know i wouldn't be able to adequately provide for this life. So hang in there, the time will come when you can.
  3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Right now is not a good time to be with child. You are still young and have alot to see before you get tied down. My daughter had my grandaughter early and feels like she is being suffocated. She wants to send her to live with her dad. I told her that is not the thing to do because he is a dead beat dad and a drug dealer. She doesn't need that. If she fills she needs time to herself then leave her with me and my sister. She needs to learn that partying is not good. She needs to get a good education and to find out she is wanted. She didn't ask her mom for this life style. I am trying to keep her away from my ex because she is screwed up big time. She has two children at home and does nothing for them. The boy is 17 and in jail for selling drugs, the daughter has her head screwed on tight but is left home alone all the time and her mom does not even have groceries in the house for her to eat.
    Please think real hard if you are willing to be tied down for the next 18 years. It is a big commitment Take Care!~Joseph~
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.