What's the point

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Emptysoul, Nov 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Emptysoul

Emptysoul Well-Known Member

Whats the point on carrying on. If I just do it, it will be over. I dont see the point of life anymore.
    My lifes a mess, theres no way I can sort it, I just get lower and lower. I want to cry all the time but I just cant, its all gone, dont know why.
    Today I went into town but had to leave within 15 mins. Went elcewhere and parked up and just couldnt get out of the car. I was to scared and worn out with life.
    I want it to be all over so I never have to feel anything again. I wish when I went to bed that I would never wake up again. To die in my sleep would sooth and please my soul.
    Please just let everything end so my body no longer excists in this terrible world and my soul can wander the vast expances of space and time finally at peace.

2. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear you are feeling so low. I too have a battle with life every day and there are only a few things that keep me going. The fact that you are posting here suggests you really want to find a reason to carry on. I hope you can find that reason. Best wishes. S.

3. Oak

Oak Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Oh dear, how much pain you are into and I can feel for you. What you have experienced is called anxiety or panick attack. Have you seek some help for yourself? A therapist or psi could help you out. As to sort your life, you cant change everything at once, you are not superman to climb the Everest.
    Start with a little thing, once that one is settle, you can move on to another thing that needs your attention but avoid at all cost to face a wall as it is a wall to face everyting at once and you will hit your head on it.

Seek help from professionals that can help you sort out your problems both mental and life matters.

All the best hun
    granny x

4. middleofnowhere

middleofnowhere Well-Known Member

I can't count the times I've wished to die in my sleep, that this life would come to a peaceful end.

I've been meeting with a psychologist and a psychotherapist for a couple of years. With their therapy, added to a variety of meds, depression is pretty much under contol, along with anxiety, OCD, PTSD, depressive bipolar, and whatever else came up. The combination of therapy, meds and hard work have changed my life. I still have the days when I would like to wake up in heaven. I've trained myself to promise myself I'd wait another day. Sometimes I find the next day is a bit brighter, sometimes not.

I do hope you'll find a professional to talk with about what's going on in your life. There's hope even where there seems to be none.

Jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.