whats the point

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Sparkz, Dec 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sparkz

Sparkz Well-Known Member

my life just goes around in circles, slowly going around each day, the same story, the same life
    im just fed up! ive got nothing, i feel worthless, i failed all my exams, ive got no friends, im just sat here alone :sad:
    it just seems theirs no point in living this life anymore
  2. daredhead

daredhead Well-Known Member

I know how you feel, I have/do feel the same way. I've found that it helps to write out my feelings or talk about what's going on. PM me if you need to talk.
  3. ckeppa

ckeppa Active Member

i feel the exact way man
    im not tryin to trigger anything here...but ive already started planning my D-day. ive givin up. but if u find a solution to happyness send the memo plz...
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hello Sparkz,

I'm sorry to hear you are feeling so low :(

Is there any way you can re-sit the exams?

You are definitely not worthless. I enjoy reading your posts. You are very supportive,friendly and caring :hug:

Hang in there hun, we are here for you :arms:

5. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

I'm sorry things are so bad for you right now. As Sweetheart said, there must be a way you can re-sit surely. This is not the end. Things will get better. Make a list of all the options you have. You might have to really look deep to find some but there are always some. :hug:
  6. Rosenrot

Rosenrot Forum Buddy

It's never to late to change that, though.

You have to be active about it and change your boring life, meet new people, see new places, do new things... I suppose it's easier said than done.
  7. Angelo_91

Angelo_91 Well-Known Member

hold on if you feel like letting go
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.