What's the point?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by sleepyxwillow, Apr 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sleepyxwillow

sleepyxwillow Member

I can't feel anything for anyone...not my friends or family...and it's so difficult when the one person you know and trust is a voice that has been in your head for years. Sadly, she's died inside too....and we both feel nothing and i'm just so sick of spending my time with people who try to know me but who i'll never understand or feel anything towards. Failing in school because i'm elsewhere in my mind. And sitting in my room because the thought of people and a social setting makes me shiver. And now i'm not sure i can go on with nothing inside me...i mean where's the point? Does it matter in the least since i feel dead inside anyway? and on a daily basis she asks me why i even bother and for once i'm willing to agree. What really is the point?

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Not sure what brought you to this place, but am hoping you take the support (both professionally and peers) to help you find your way..know that there are so many ppl here who understand and are available to sort this out with you...please PM me if I can be of any help...big hugs, J

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.