what's the point?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Ezza121, Jun 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ezza121

Ezza121 Active Member

I recently had my 15th birthday and I am thinking that will be my last.
    All my life I have struggled through school and I am barely getting anywhere I'm seen as a fAilure at everything and I tend to screw everything up. All my friends are so diffent to me I feel I can't talk to anyone. Anything that I do I see the worst pArt in it and I end up punishing myself. I am really finding it hard to live like this. What is the point?

2. reefer madness

reefer madness Account Closed

Welcome to the forum. You'll find a lot of people here that you can talk to that share similar experiences.

I don't think there is a point to life so I would say just live it the best you can. There is help available if you're willing to reach out for it.

3. shades

shades Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF. There are so many caring and wonderful people here who can try and help you in your time of need. As far as what the point is...that's one of the most asked questions in history. Maybe we can all try and figure it out together.

4. Ezza121

Ezza121 Active Member

thanks for such a quick reply and for the welcome ^^ hehe I am not good at talking about this haha it's the first time I've talked about it haha

5. shades

shades Staff Alumni

EZZA: I don't want to bore you with my less than exciting early years, up to about age 17. Heck, it was shear hell.

But...at 18 things became incredibly exciting. I think you should wait and see what's in store for you. You could end up leading a very interesting life and probably will.

6. Ezza121

Ezza121 Active Member

Thanks man I do want to reach 18 and leave school and all that
    but school is terrible I just hope I can last

7. christian_1990

christian_1990 Well-Known Member

school = worse than hell....

8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi ezza, Welcome to the forums :)

Do you have a school counsellor that you could speak to about this?
    Have you thought about getting grinds to help you with your work?
    I'd advise you to speak to a teacher about your trouble, hopefully you can find a solution to this ,
    keep talking if it helps! :hug:

9. Ezza121

Ezza121 Active Member

We do have a school counselor that i have talked to many times, but i havn't talked to him about this. It makes me feel terrible that i would have to talk to him like that. I don't know if i could do it

10. Petal

That's what he's there for hun :hug:
    Maybe write it down for him..might be easier that way.. :unsure:

11. Ezza121

Ezza121 Active Member

hmm i will have to try and think about it, thanks daisychain:smile:

12. Petal

You're welcome..hope you can get it sorted :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.