What's the point?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Polar, Aug 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Polar

Polar Account Closed

Hi cows4u,

You are not useless and what is keeping you from doing this in my opinion is your inner strength. I have my mum in my life and I could only imagine how hard your life must be with the difficulties you're experiencing.

Keep strong though and maybe one day like tomorrow your mum may pick up the phone. Don't give up because your exceptional strength is what makes you who you are. I think you'll have so much to offer in teaching others this too.

Take care.

Kind regards,

Polar

2. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

hey there..
    sorry ur feeling this way :hug:
    mabye ur mum didnt know it was u that was calling? mabye she couldnt get 2 the phone or was busy at the time.. try not 2 think that she was avoiding u.. cud u try calling again..or even go 2 see her?
    there are other ppl u can contact like the samaritans..crisis lines..they are all listed on the main page at the bottom..
    i know its hard but im glad ur still fighting this..please take care.. x

3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Trevor, Have you and your mom been arguing?? Maybe she needs a time out..I'm sure she wouldn't intentionally avoid your calls.. My daughter makes me mad sometimes but I still talk to her.. You just don't take away your love for your children..Try going by and visiting with her..Please put the gun away or better yet get rid of it.. Thats what I did.. I won't go into details but it was so bad that I had to get it away from me..Good Luck !!!

4. cows4u

cows4u Member

It seems like everything's crashing down NOW. I haven't seen my family in months, and when I tried calling my mom she didn't bother picking up the phone.

Am I really this useless? Honestly. "I'll always be there for you" seems to have turned into just a phrase thrown out like dead animal carcasses.

I haven't a clue what's been keeping me from pulling the trigger. It seems like each day is getting longer and longer, and each night seems darker than the last.

WTH is keeping me from doing this???

5. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

You're not useless. It could be that your mom was either out or busy doing something. Did you leave her a message?

Here if you ever need to talk.

6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I agree time to throw the gun away and get rid of it for good. Call crisis line you doctor whoever and tell them how your feeling Call them now and get some help Drive by your mothers home and if she is not there leave a letter stating how you feel. Pick up the phone now and call crisis or your therapist and stop the pain now get yourself some help Your mom is probably not knowing how to help your so try to get a professional who does know call crisis and talk to someone who can get you through this moment of despair as this emotion will pass it will eventual go away so call for the support you need now. Crisis line are here on the forum use them okay

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.