whats the point?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by bremer1990, Nov 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bremer1990

bremer1990 Member

last night i was arrested for having coke and heroin in my car. since that happened, my girlfriend dumped me. ive been with her for almost three years now. she was my whole world and since she is gone i might as well be too. i know i sound like a whiny bitch so sorry if i wasted anyone's time.

2. ODIECOM

ODIECOM Well-Known Member

how about giving up the heroin and coke and getting her back ?

3. Tobes

Tobes Well-Known Member

And learning your lesson.

Don't give up on life just because your girlfriend dumped you, you can probably find someone better anyway. I'm not saying she isn't good, but there is always somebody better. Or you can try and get her back, but not advisable if you are trying to get off the gear, you'll be a shambles. In fact, having a gf at all while quitting is probably a bad idea. But get off the gear regardless, it will leave you a hollow shell of a man and probably living on the streets. And this is no exaggeration. Plus, nobody will respect you. I hate to say it, but it's true. Drugs aren't cool in the slightest.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2009
  4. 1victor

1victor Well-Known Member

You mean you have been together fot three years and she didn't know?
    You good.

5. bremer1990

bremer1990 Member

well im going to therapy tomorrow and i made a promise to myself to not touch that shit ever again. i hope i can keep it!

6. ODIECOM

ODIECOM Well-Known Member

sounds great, i hope you get into some kind of program, as an x addict i can tell you its gunna take strenght and will power.\

my best to you, because its all about YOU now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.