Whats the point?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ZombieLife, Dec 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZombieLife

ZombieLife New Member

I'm new here and I signed up for this today because I am closer to ending it than I've ever been before.
    So much is wrong in my life and no matter how hard I try I can not make any of it better.
    My depression is constant and doesn't seem to ever be getting better no matter how many different pills they try on me.
    Whats the point in trying to continue life when it will end eventually anyway?
  2. TWF

TWF Well-Known Member

Talk a bit more about the things going on in you're life, an illustration of how deep you're situation is. We're all going trough things and I feel exactly like you, but this forum is a great venting place where people understand and listen. It really eases stress for most. It also makes it easier to give advice.
  3. whytryanymore

whytryanymore Well-Known Member

Hey welcom to the forum, im not the best inspiratioinal guy at all really but im always willing to litsten. Hell chew me out if you must to get rid of some anger or whatever, and remember there is always someone who is willing to help and talk to you. If you really start thinking of actually doin it then call a crisis line they helped me a lot when i tried it a few weeks ago. Just hang in there and take a deap breath and think of a reasonable goal and write it down and dont cross it off until its done. once again make it a simple easily attainable goal just something to prove to you that you can do something, even joining this forum shows some incentive that you want to live and its a step in the right direction.

Forgive me if i confused you:lol!:
  4. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

You've come to the right place. Keep posting, it helps a lot. It makes a big difference when you can talk to people who truly understand because they go through it too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.