What's the point?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Bleeding Heart, Oct 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bleeding Heart

Bleeding Heart New Member

Let's face it, life sucks and is not really worth living. Yeah there are good times as well, but is it really worth it? At times it doesn't seem so and that it would be so much easier to give up. The only reason I don't is so I don't hurt the ones around me, but sometimes I don't care. I don't care about them, so why do they care about me? Everyone is so judgmental these day, it's stupid.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I agree that most people are judgmental but please don't take what they say to heart. They probably do mean well and want the best for you. I hope you will continue to post here, don't keep it all bottled up inside.

3. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

hey, maybe you could tell us what is going on?

It could be that your point of view about life is coming from untreated depression rather than the way life is by its nature.

I think if the world were only full of good people, it would be totally wonderful and everyone would be so happy. Instead, there are some good people and some bad people, and it is very important for the good people to overcome what the bad people are doing.

so there is a lot of struggle in life, but it is possible to be happy and to help others that are in need

4. Bleeding Heart

Bleeding Heart New Member

i hate my life. i havent done shit with it. high school was the worst experience of my life. im 18, freshman at community college and still living with my parents. its the worst thing of my life. school just depresses me. i want to stop going to school, it would make my life so much better and easier. but my parents would be very disappointed and all of my friend and people around me would judge me about it. i just want to move out and work with a shitty job for minimum wage for the rest of my life. its better than having to put up with shitty fucking education that wont help me at all. school is stupid and people shouldnt have to finish it to find a job. im done with this shit. if i cant get out and live my life as i want i dont see the fucking point. i just dont want to disappoint my parents or have my friends look down on me. all of this is so stupid. if it werent for the people around me i would probably feel much better. for some reason im afraid of getting too close with someone. ive never been molested or anything of that sort, but i just am afraid of depending on someone else. its been like that my whole life and ive just been alone the entire time. never been close with anybody. it sucks, along with life

5. Helba

Helba Member

You are right people are judgmental. This is coming from a man who has over 50% of his body covered in scars. People will comment about them and say wicked things, like they will about things that are no so easily seen. But I've learned to take their words and questions and throw them right back. When asked or commented, I tell them each and everyone of these scars are proof that they are wasting their lives, and how lucky they truly are, to have not experienced the pain I've gone through as many others have, and some even worse than myself.

People will always judge my friend, you can either grow cold and hard ignoring all the pain they are willing to throw at you, take a quick and short trip to where we all end. Or learn to fight against those who would judge and hurt others so quickly. I don't say one is better than the other because I've fallen under each and everyone at one time or another in my life.

Just figured perhaps my two cents, might add a little wisdom to your mind, and give you one more thing to think about before you decide to do what you will with your life. Just know regardless, we all get to choose what we wish to do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.