whats the point?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Gemballs, Apr 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gemballs

Gemballs Well-Known Member

i dont know why im bothering to write this out, no one will probably read it so therefore there is no point what so ever, just writing for the sake.

Well, things are getting bad lately, nothing has changed i dont think. I'm just finding it harder to cope. How stupid is that? Everything is virtually over now i've been through the worst of it and im only just finding it hard to cope? I dont understand why?

Is it because i was too understanding for everyone else? i dont know.. urg.. i dont know what im trying to say here.

I have made peoples life hell and im sorry for that. I'm making him suffer too, i dont mean to.. i cant help it.. i dont want to feel like this, i just do? Ive thought about this for a while now, i feel maybe its time that i seriously got on with it.. gr.
  2. In Limbo

In Limbo Forum Buddy

I don't know your history, but if you're still hurting, then does it matter why or where?
  3. Gemballs

Gemballs Well-Known Member

i should be over this, im in more pain now, why though :( it was nearly 3 years ago now surely im over what he did to me now??
  4. Confused_Tomboy

Confused_Tomboy Well-Known Member

hey...I'm new to this site...but i hear you. I've made people's lives hell as well...and I'm still suffering through everything that's happened in my past. But I'm on this site to try and find help. And if u need someone to talk to, I'm more then happy to listen and support u. A lot has been going in and out of my head for the past fews days, more then usual, and I dnt think I can hold on much longer, but I'm trying, as hard as I can, to keep on truckin through my life. even though it's extremely hard. And like I said, I'm willing to support people as well.
  5. In Limbo

In Limbo Forum Buddy

What happened Gem? I can guess but don't want to presume and be wrong...
  6. Confused_Tomboy

Confused_Tomboy Well-Known Member

I know that I replied eariler, but i just thought that maybe my life isn't important at all...and i dnt see the point in trying to make it better because every time i try, i just make my life 10 times worse...i dnt even know y im writing this...
  7. Starz

Starz New Member

I totally hear you, i struggle with exactly the same thing. I try to pick myself up constantly on a daily basis but then feel like "what's the point?". I feel pretty irrelevant in the world too.
  8. wistwand

wistwand Member

I don't think there really is a point. Except that dying is hard, so by default we go on living even though there's no real reason to.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.