What's the point?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Acro, May 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Acro

Acro Active Member

I'm not gonna get better, no one can help me get better, I can't escape the situation that is driving me insane. I don't see the point in living, I don't want to keep living like this. The outside world doesn't accept someone like me, the world is so cruel and mean, and no one in this world loves me or supports me. So why in the world should I keep trying anymore? I am overwhelmed by sadness and pain every day. Why bother?
  2. Alicia....... :hug:

What is troubling you? Can always PM me or anyone you feel comfortable in talking to chat.. :hug:
  3. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

do you want to explain your situation?

yes, the world can be very cruel. it's not everyone though, there are just some people who like to be mean.

there are certainly some good people out there too

:hug: :hug: :hug:
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi,Acro, welcome! Do you wish to explain the situation that is troubling you?
  5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hi Alicia,
    Life sucks... But it's the only one we have..I know what you mean.. I have lived in total isolation for over twenty years..I just don't get along with people.. I always feel like they are stareing at me or talking about me..People can be so cruel.. But you know everyone I have spoken to here on the forum seem genuine and really care..Talk to us and let us help you o.k.??
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.