Whats the point?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by mknze, Feb 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mknze

mknze Member

Lately I have been asking myself whats the point in all of this?

Everything I do makes me feel sick, I cant go more than a day or two with out crying for no good reason at all. I feel the world it out to get me.

Maybe I should just end it? End the pain and suffering that I have been experiencing...

In 5th grade all the problems started, my best friend passed away, I was mad at the world. 9th grade I lost my grandpa, my great uncle and another family member. 10th grade I lost my best friend, my math teacher/running coach. First year of college I lost my mentor in life and faith. When will the pain end, when?

Maybe I should just end it now? Whats the point in living when u lose everyone who is important to you? Its going to be 9 years this March since I lost my best friend, it hasn't gotten any easier...is there hope? because right now I am struggling to see it...

is there anyone out there listening?
  2. Concrete_Angel

Concrete_Angel Forum Buddy

I am listening and I hear your pain and suffering your going through. I can see its not doing you any good these losses it is a very traumatic experience. My advice would be to talk to either parents/therapist and let out all of that emotion to somebody face to face. It might do you the world of good :) If you keep it inside of you then you are going to explode if not soon later! That would be my advice lovely *hug
  3. rv498

rv498 Well-Known Member

Ya, I feel the same way. Sorry I don't have answer for you. I find music, video games, and afternoon naps most helpful. Eating is good too but it's like drugs so I avoid it when I can. I do receive psychotherapy from a psychologist but it's like meh. Theology doesn't really help much either. Tired of chasing girls around (not that I was a wild man or anything). Not really interested in sex. Got older and movies and tv shows don't really interest me. Guess what I am trying to say is find a hobby that you like avoid these activities, they can't be hobbies (sex, drinking, drugs, eating).
  4. Sais

Sais Well-Known Member

IMO, beauty. Beauty beats life. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.