Whats the reason to live?

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Dyno, Aug 24, 2008.

1. Dyno

Dyno Member

i just don't see a reason anymore, im not really suicidal so i didn't wanna write that there, but i just don't see a reason to live, me and my ex broke up about 7 months ago after 6 years, and finally when I started to move on, i met a new girl who i thought liked me and then tonight after going out to the club she goes home with a different guy, i just don't see a reason to live, im to damn chicken to kill myself i think about it 24/7 but know i could never do it, i hope i find a strength to do it so i don't have to go through these girl problems no more. i think i'll just head back into coke, it always makes me feel better.

2. Jenny

Jenny Staff Alumni

Hi Dyno,

I'm so sorry for what you've been through recently with your ex and now tonight with this girl who has gone back with another man. That sounds so insensitive and just plan rude of her, and i'm sorry that you're the one left suffering as a consequence of her actions.

Keep talking if it helps.. we're listening
    Jenny x

3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hello Dyno,
    I am sorry you had a bad experience with the last two women in your life. I had problems keeping my ex happy because I was always working. She said I was ignoring her. She didn't mind spending my money! Just because you had a couple of bad experiences shouldn't dictate how you feel about relations. Set them aside and move on, You will find another girlfriend..Hopefully she will be the one!!Take Care...:chopper:...