what's this weird feeling?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by TheLonelyAloePlant, Sep 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheLonelyAloePlant

TheLonelyAloePlant Well-Known Member

Every time I think about this one person, I get this warm tingly feeling that goes through my my arms and toes.
    I don't know what it is.
    Just, he'll say something really nice and I'll get this warmth and I feel really happy whenever I talk to him.
    :unsure:What is this?
  2. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

Could be many different things.
    I get it too when I see a movie or hear a song that triggers something inside me. I got it like 10 times today.
    It is a great feeling isn't it? :D
  3. ..........

.......... Guest

it means you like him a lot :cool:

if it gets to the stage of your stomach in knots and you wanting to puke and run and hide then it means you like them a lot x 100.

if it gets past this stage to you wanting to squeeze them AND you feel warm and tingly AND your head feels woozy then it means you're in love

from The Expert :cool:
  4. .........

......... Guest

squeeze them= squeeze a person/or people you like a lot.

in this case it's him.

I hope that helped.
  5. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Or could it be that you were eating burritos previously to this feeling hitting you? :laugh: Just thinking out loud :laugh: Kidding aside, enjoy the feeling hun, it certainly beats the other side of the coin. Hope things go from stage 1 to stage 3 as mentioned in the other posts from guest. Good luck!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.