whats up with me

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by stokefan, Apr 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stokefan

stokefan Member

i feel petty for posting this, but im back

i feel lonely, my ex girlfriend has met someone else, my child is being bought up by some other bloke and my ex

she is being difficult about access, and everyone who doesnt know the full story in my town thinks its my fault (they think i dont want to see her, when its my ex who tryed to stop me). Im going through the courts to get access too.

i dont think ill ever meet anyone else (romantically) i feel down most of the time and i dont want it to rub off on my daughter. is it hereditary??

i love my little un loads but sometimes i feel she would be better off with out me, she is under a year old and wouldnt notice if i wasnt there, i cant find a job either, i just dont know what to do. i dont like admitting i have got a problem but i think i must have:sad:

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Your daughter won't be better off without you. No matter how young she is right now, she needs you in her life. I know it's got to be hard, probably feels like you're fighting an uphill battle. But she's worth the fight, and so are you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.