whats ur halloween custom

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by danni, Oct 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. danni

danni Chat Buddy

i dont know if anyone did this but i didn't see it so i guess i start.

well i spray pain my hair black and color both eyes back and red market coming down pretending to be a zombie but honestly i dont, so i'm wearing at school :hiding: and got lil skulls in black and my stomach has a big skull saying "beware" same as my arm. so the question is what did you dress up as?

2. xan

xan Chat Buddy

I have to go to work in a costume :p going as a gangster.. just because it's one of the least stupid looking things I could think of. Still wondering if I should go out after and get wrecked...

3. Nessarose

Nessarose Well-Known Member

I'm going to pass out candy and either put on an old costume or wear my Nightmare Before Christmas shirt.

4. GypsyGirl

GypsyGirl Well-Known Member

Little Red Riding Hood... :rolleyes:

:wacko: That's right - almost thirty and still dressing up. Who doesn't love Halloween though?

5. protonaut

protonaut Well-Known Member

Who's most likely to be a pothead for Halloween? Answer: Probably a pothead. They would briefly consider a real Halloween costume, only to realize that it would actually require effort. Plus, having a bad case of the munchies may be the only legitimate excuse to ring doorbells asking for candy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.