What's with the rude obnoxious people on here?

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Autumn01, Sep 30, 2010.

1. Autumn01

Autumn01 Well-Known Member

Making me consider leaving the site.
    So much for support.
    I've never been rude to anyone on here.
  2. WorldBurns2Death

WorldBurns2Death Well-Known Member

Hope you are not refering to me
  3. mulberrypie

mulberrypie Well-Known Member

i know! i just ask them what their problem is, try to make peace(if you can), and then put them on ignore. it works.
  4. Sapphire

Sapphire Well-Known Member

Me neither. Check your PM.
  5. The Situation

The Situation Member

I hope you don't include me in that, Autumn dude.

I think I'm easy to talk to and get along with.

Stay dude. Just ignore the haters !!
  6. stig

stig Well-Known Member

fuck them. ignore it, there are a lot of good, caring people on here. use their help and knowledge.
  7. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

I'm afraid it's part of the internet experience, seems people think they can say and do what they want when they feel like it.
    However, we do have some really nice peeps about so hang in there, and also remember sometimes people are having a really bad day and you may just walked into the butt end of it.
  8. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

I agree with the "bad day" idea - this is a forum for people having long streams of progressively worse days. I don't think you should take it personally, it's probably lashing in general, not lashing out at you.
  9. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

don't let those people drive you out Autumn...
    if you can block them by all means do..you don't need that crap...

I've just been to your other thread and had my say because I think you have a very valid reason for feeling like you want to leave here after reading that...
    but don't leave ok...what was said to you was not appropriate...
    take care..

I'm re posting the SF rule here for those who seem to have forgotten what this forum is about...
    • Being suicidal yourself does not give you the right to act how you want. Remember this is a peer to peer support forum, that means members are expected to support and be nice to each other.
  10. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Report them and use the Ignore function. Rinse and repeat until the site is cleansed. :later:
    If you're talking about that person that called you a troll, don't fret. Just ignore them.
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2010
  11. plates

plates Well-Known Member

Yeah, completely agree. I hope you're okay, as okay can be Autumn01. :hug:
  12. Sapphire

Sapphire Well-Known Member

You've got me all wrong.

13. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

I know! there's always some jackass trying to judge you and push stuff on you that aren't yours to carry...its like you've become a mirror for them to say shit on themselves...often those people aren't talking to you but themselves...

don't let them affect you, there are others that will stand by you, listen and hug you whenever you need it :) focus on them...
  14. lost81

lost81 Staff Alumni

Agree :hugtackles:
  15. ameretat

ameretat Active Member

I am new to this but I hope that not a lot of them are rude... I was told to try this forum thing for support... I hope it will help. Just ignore the rude people they aren't worth it!
  16. Autumn01

Autumn01 Well-Known Member

Thank you so much for the love everyone.
    ((((Big Hugs))))
  17. dreams4life

dreams4life Well-Known Member

Hey, I am sorry if any of my messages seemed rude to you. Hang in here.