What's worth living?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Regenesis, Nov 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Regenesis

Regenesis Well-Known Member

Here is my story:Until about 3 years ago,I was weight 120 Kg.Others made fun of me,so I got used to stay in the house,not communicate with others and isolate myself from the world.At one time i got sick of this so I started to loose weight.Now my weight is 76-78 Kg and my height is 1.80 m,so I look OK.
    But the problem is that besides the fact that I have lost a lot of weight,nothing im my behavior has changed.I was a looser until now and I am one now also.I can't comunicate with others, stay in my house all day,and when I go to highschool,I don't talk to anyone.
    I know that all my life I will be alone and I will never even be good enough to get a decent job.
    I am aware that I will never have a girlfriend or sex,but when I started to loose weight,I hoped that I will at least be normal in other ways(like being able to socialize).
    I will be all my life alone,no one will ever miss me.My life worth's nothing.
    Snoop Dog was right when he said:"Life is a bitch and then you die"
    Maybe others can live their lifes well.They can find love,can have friends,and be generally happy.
    But I am an incompetent.I don't see any reason to live.
  2. Oak

Oak Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Regenesis competance comes from experience. You need to experience things before giving up. Try to make eye contact with your peer, say HI,
    a little effort is needed on your part as well. Just dont waste your time
    on the past and live the present hun. Much is awaiting you :)

stay safe and be well
    granny x
  3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Regenisis,
    I know how you feel I have isolated myself in my bedroom for fourteen years. I finally got a therapist about three years ago. She has made a big difference in my life. I get out of the house a little here and there. I am driving again, only when I feel safe to.
    You should seek out a therapist who you are comfortable with and ask about a behavourist who can teach you how to socialize. It takes work on your part but it will get you back onto a positive path thru life. I wish you the best and welcome to the forum. I'm sure you will make quite a few friends here! Take Care!~Joseph~
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.