what's wrong with me?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by staticmind01, Jul 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. staticmind01

staticmind01 New Member

feeling very very unlovable. it seems that no matter how hard i try or don't try, no one ever ends up caring about me. I don't consider myself an unattractive person, and i try to be nice and sweet whenever possible, so i don't understand why i'm so... disposable. no one cares about me, no one fights for me, i don't make a difference in anyone's life. i try so so so hard but it's never enough. i don't feel like i'll ever be good enough for anyone. i feel like even when i do all the right things, its never enough to make someone stay in my life. is there something wrong with me???
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Perhaps you are trying too hard just be you ok don't be anything else for anyone If you put out a positive self image then that is what others will see
  3. Yati

Yati Well-Known Member

There is nothing wrong with you, the only advice I have to say don't define yourself through others. Do what you want and go out in the world, and hopefully you'll find friends that enjoy you for who you are. I used to feel like this and I'm even depressed to this day, but some how I've found a wife that loves and friends when not even trying. I did notice one day that I was so used to be alone I didn't even recognize I had friends, heck I might my wife on an online dating site, and it took me months to pick up that she wanted to go on a date with me. It just never popped in my mind that someone was interested in me even though I was talking to her on the phone everyday.

If you need a friend I'm willing to be one, if that means much from a guy posting on the internet.
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

...maybe they aren't goo enough for you, they can't see your kindness, attractiveness and sweetness through their own ignorance. I agree with what has been said do not define yourself on what others think of you, I did that for so long and it was a silly thing to do. Be yourself and you will eventually get what you give back :) No giving up now x
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.