whats wrong with me

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by flowerpot, Dec 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flowerpot

flowerpot Well-Known Member

i dont even know how to make it make sense.. its like im shallow or something.. everytime im going to meet up with someone in real life i always freak out and get really anxious and feel sick.. especially i guess if they're someone im not attracted too.. now im confused.. and im not sure if i want to go out tomorrow. im scared of him.. but im scared of everyone.. i dont know what to do.. i hate myself.. i feel so sick:sad:

2. RySp123

RySp123 Guest

Hi flowerpot. I guess we are all nervous when first meeting a person to go out with, but scared? If you are scared of that person, it is surely not a good start and perhaps your instinct tells you something. Why not delay this apointment, cancel it altogether or if you can't or wont, call up some friends and go out as a group rather than alone with this person?

Dear, are you scared of 'men', male gender altogether, or people in general, women-female gender as well? I am to wonder if there isn't an underlying issue underneath this fear of yours. Has something happened in the past to make you fearful of people?

I am here for you flowerpot if you need or want to talk, either on the post or in pm. Feel free to drop me a line.

Granny :hug:

3. flowerpot

flowerpot Well-Known Member

I know it's probably not good to be scared, but I'm pretty much scared of anything to do with being in public. Unless it's with my mum or something. I think I am scared of males in general, but it's also females. I don't think anythings happened in the past though. I guess I just get really anxious about everything. Thankyou though :sad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.