Whats wrong with me?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by BravoFREAK, Jan 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BravoFREAK

BravoFREAK Active Member

Just to let u all know from the start, I am not having suicidal thoughts...
    But I am feeling the same way as I did back when i use to have them...

I just don't understand it...
    I went to bed last night, the happiest I have been in a LONG time!
    Then when I wake up i felt like total crap, I have been like this all day and there is no reason
    I dont understand it, I have no real reason for feeling like this, feels kinda like I dont care about anything, I have nothing to live for and so forth...
    probably a shit explanation of how i feel, but I tried hmmm

Well this is not nearly the first time I have felt like this, being just 16 I probably started having these feelings about 3 years ago. Sometimes these lasted for weeks... which resulted in me becoming very suicidal for a period of time...
    I really dont want to go back to that, I got rid of them thoughts and i dont want them back...

I know this probably sounds stupid and all but yer, I had to get it out...
    Any explanations or help would be greatly appreciated

2. sorrowstealer

sorrowstealer Member

Seaking your feelings is not nor ever will be considered stupid. That's what this community if for. The devil always attacks us when things are going good. He also keeps stacking it up when he knows he is getting to us. Just keep strong and keep posting, we will help you get through this.
  3. jonstark

jonstark Well-Known Member

Hey, BravoFREAK.
    It might be you are bipolar to some degree. What you describe sounds exactly like a random mood swing.
  4. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Hi Bravo. I agree with jonarryn. You sound like you might be bipolar. It's a condition that causes people to feel really great one day (highs) and really bad the next day (lows). I think you should talk to your school counselor about it and also a doctor.
  5. BravoFREAK

BravoFREAK Active Member

Yer maybe...
    im still pretty nervous about telling anyone :S
    Although alot of my teachers noticed last year... when I was feeling low i guess I would just shut myself off from everyone else and yer... got pretty bad sometimes

Ill try to get the courage to talk to someone, but i dont think im ready just yet :(
  6. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Well, you know what, I'm a high school teacher, so that's a start. You should tell a teacher that you feel comfortable with telling. The sooner you start dealing with it, the sooner things can start getting better. :)
  7. BravoFREAK

BravoFREAK Active Member

:S Im feeling way worse than i was a few days ago
    ive been just sitting here in the dark for a few hours thinking :(
    ...I have nothing! i have noone! Im getting so tired of waiting for something to happen when nothing ever does :(
  8. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

It could be just some hormonal imbalances that are causing this Bravo. Medication might help, so you should see a doctor soon.
  9. ItsAHardRain

ItsAHardRain Member

Hey BravoFreak,

EXACTLY what you describe used to happen to me on and off for years. It could be your hormones, it could even be low-blood sugar. Try to eat some good protein in the morning (and if you can, steamed veggies and brown rice) and see if it changes anything. The best aid I found for the real low times, was St. John's wort. My energy used to go in crazy cycles like that for a few years, but it evened out over time. And the SJW helped keep me out of the real low places.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.