What's wrong with me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Things

I doubt anyone remembers, but I made a thread a while ago about my friend.

I haven't messaged her in a while, and I'm terrified of talking to her. Last time, I told them I'll be back to the forum (the one we go to) in two days tops.

I ended up waiting for a month, I don't know why.

I feel like shit over it. I think about it very day, wondering why I'm too scared to talk to her. I finally messaged her today a few minutes ago (I picked this time because I knew she shouldn't be online. I thought it'd be easier).

I feel like one day she's just going to get sick of me and my excuses for ignoring her. Maybe I'm just trying to delay that.

Is there a reason for this? Am I just being over-dramatic to everything (I'm hyper-sensitive for one thing, I get over-whelmed easily)? I'm actually sick to my stomach with worry, I think I'm starting to cry...

I don't know if there's really a point in me posting here. Maybe I just want to talk about it with someone. I feel pathetic. :/

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
Everyone needs a break now and then.. Just explain to her that you were overwhelmed and had to take a break so you could regroup..Let her know it had nothing to do with her, that you were in a bad place..

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
I too leave delete names because i am overwhelmed not sure i am good enough to have friends. Your friend will understand as she realizes you are not well too
I always feel bad when i delete people but in my distorted thoughts ithink i am doing them a favor. I am glad you finally contacted your friend and i know she will understand take care okay

Things

Thanks...it makes more sense now.

She still hasn't replied though, I'm kind of worried. I'm probably just impatient though. :s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00