Whats wrong with me?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ZombieNation, Apr 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZombieNation

ZombieNation Active Member

Hello everyone, Im posting here to see if anyone has answers. Here is my problem, I question life everyday and keep thinking stuff like I don't want a future and that I don't want to work for another say 50 years and have a family and a nice house. You might call me lazy but that's how I feel about life, why should I have to suffer so people can be happy Im alive? I feel that Im ready to die but Im too much of a coward to :(. I'm stuck hating life and having to suffer, I should get some meda on Friday and if ai her enough I can say goodbye. I woke up today hating life so much I wish I could end it all but Im such a coward.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Perhaps it is time to look at a new career a change in life to something that will bring you happiness some joy to it I hope you see a doctor and maybe see if medication is needed for your depression as well take care

3. ZombieNation

ZombieNation Active Member

I got a letter today and Ive been accepted into college for september, also I have a meeting soon and I should be able to get pills. I know this is a good thing and my life could be looking better, but I dont feel any different or happy really.

4. satyesu

satyesu Member

You will. Just make those appointments. :hug:

5. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

give the pills time to kick in before you'l feel better....if you don't think theyre working after a few weeks get them changed....
    good luck with college....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.