whats wrong with me?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by geordie_angel_sad_eyes, Feb 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. geordie_angel_sad_eyes

geordie_angel_sad_eyes Active Member

please tell me whats wrong with me. i have been suffering since october and just cant get out of it. i feel like im in a hole and everythime i get near the top i fall back in. i just want this pain to end ive had enough now i dont want to live anymore. everytime i try to die i just cant do it. ive tried allsorts and am just too scared whats wrong with me i so badly want this pain to end but for some reason i cant? i dont want to live like this forever

2. You need help and you want help.. Please fix an appointment to see a counsellor or psy dr to get some medications to calm you down.. Please don't always think of ending your life.. You can talk it out here, ok.. Please tell us what happen to make you feel like ending your life.. We can talk it out here.. Don't do it, please..

:hug: u.. and take care.. hope to hear from you asap..

3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums!! You should seek out a therapist..They can really help you figure out things..Your not alone here.. You have joined a huge family here..Please when your ready tell us what has brought you to this state of mind..Take Care!!

4. geordie_angel_sad_eyes

geordie_angel_sad_eyes Active Member

im sorry i really struggle to talk about it i have posted on here before detailing what has caused this. i am awaiting bereavement counselling and pyscological counselling im on the waiting lists anyway. to be honest though im not sure how it will help as i do struggle to talk aloud how i feel and what i think. i know its not right but i just cant help it. i struggle just to write in my diary which the mental health team suggested so dont see how a counsellor can help. im going to have to resign myself to the fact that nothing is ever going to help me

5. Please don't give up so easily.. You should try writing down whatever has happened to you and how you feel right now and give it to your counsellor to read if you are uncomfortable in talking.. You may also try the chat-room here (in this forum).. You know how to come to this forum means that you still have hope, you want help.. Give yourself a chance and let the counsellors help you.. :hug: and take care.. Do write back if this works better than talking to your counsellors.. Remember, everyone in this forum are supportive of each other and we hope to hear from you soon.. :hugtackles:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.