what's wrong with me?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by naynay, Jan 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. naynay

naynay Member

I've JUST signed up here , just want to talk to people to understand how I feel. I'm so scared of this feeling I have! I haven't had a proper sleep in weeks and I have been caught self harming by my partner... I have no friends any more and have just been told that my mum has cancer. I have my partner but she doesn't know how I feel. I'm starting to think its just me! Like I have something wrong with me. I hate the thought of waking up in the morning and all I can think ablout lately is swallowing a load of pills and getting it over and done with :'(! Someone please tell me thhat I'm not mad... I have totallly given up hope...

2. crystalclear

crystalclear Well-Known Member

hi, that was weird i thought i already posted in this thread...
    Anyway I dont think your mad hon you're just going through a tough time. Maybe you should tell your partner what you're going through right now. He/she might be able you give more support. Please dont give up *hugs*

3. naynay

naynay Member

I have told her how I feel , we have been together almost 2 years and she does make me happy but I can't be really happy untill I am happy within myself... Does that make sence? I just can't bare hurting her and pushing her away... All I can do is cry... :'( xx

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun sounds like depression hun you can get treatment for it and get feeling more at peace with yourself therapy meds hun just do it okay hugs

5. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Aww I'm sorry that you are going through so much. But we are here to help and support. :hug:

6. naynay

naynay Member

Thanks guys... Its good to know that I don't sound like a looney :D... I just don't want this feeling anymore Xx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.