What's wrong with the 'Social Groups'?

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Ziggy, Jun 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ziggy

Ziggy Antiquitie's Friend

In the community section you have social groups, someone starts one, and doesn't post anything, then a couple of people join and don't post anything either. I thought they were a good idea, I guess I'm in the minority here.

Hey I know it's hard to think of topics, but if you start a film group then "What's your favourite film" might get the ball rolling? Expect to see "What's your favourite duck?" and "What's your favourite wicked clown?" in the near future.

2. Anju

Anju Well-Known Member

I'm not sure how to use those things tbh, I thought it was just a say you'rein this group and that's it, I didn't realise it was a discussion thing too. Maybe other people didn't realise? Or people could just be joining groups so they feel they belong :unsure:

3. Brighid Moon

Brighid Moon Member & Antiquities Friend

:-o Nobody posting there, and I'm shy about beginning things - especially being new and all! I don't know what to start!

4. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

gee. i have never belonged to an online forum before s.f. .. i didn't know what to 'do' with them either?!

i just thought you 'joined'. . . . lol

well, if you have to 'do stuff' lol, then i am glad i never joined! :rolleyes:

kidding - interesting thread xx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.